About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kids Pictures

So I finally got the kids pictures done. Aaron and Taylors pictures from school wern't great so I needed to get some for the official "school year photo" and then of course Kyle wanted some of just him too. I won't post all of them because there are like 40, but I'll pick a few of the best... I need to figure out how to put in a slide show, help JaNae & Kristi!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the ones of Taylor being Taylor! So cute! Put your pictures in your actual blog posts! :)

Christie Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie Rogers said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Where did you get those taken????

Not to butt in, but for the slideshow you can go to Photobucket.com. You'll have to create a login and password first, but then you can create a slideshow there and add it as a "gadget" on your blog. That's how I did mine anyway...... :)

BTW, the deleted post was me, oops!

JaNae said...

Hi Sally, your kiddos are very cute. I am loving all the pics....I have a thing for photo's...as if you cant tell :)

You can go to my blog and click on the "make your own" tab on the bottom of one of my slideshows and it will step you through it. Email or call me if you need help :)

JaNae said...

You better watch out, the girls are gonna be all OVER Kyle. I'm sure you already deal with similar stuff with your older two ;)