About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Those Vampire Books

So I finished the Twilight series, and I bought a t-shirt, for me, and Taylor, and Ryan rolled his eyes, alot. And we talked about the stories at dinner. Because even Aaron has read them. And Ryan rolled his eyes, even more. And soon Kyle was asking questions and wanting to know about the characters. And Ryan rolled his eyes so hard they got stuck up in his head for a few minutes. Then we started talking about the movie, and watching the trailers. Then we talked about going to the midnight showing. Even though it is on a school night (Taylor's grades are awesome so we decided it's ok as long as she still goes to Seminary and school, without complaining) and Ryan (being sweet again) said he would take us. He said this with a straight face so I bought him a ticket. I think I forgot to mention that he took Taylor to get the book when it first came out. He went to Barnes and Noble at midnight with her and all the teenage girls and mom's. He was the ONLY dad there. There were 3 teenage boys there with their girlfriends, or I'm sure he would have been the only male, I'm still not convinced he was the only one there without expecting some sort of "appreciation" or maybe those teen boys are just whipped? Anyway, I found a t-shirt online that was perfect for him. I bought it, and he laughed, and wore it. I'm so proud...

5 comments:

Christie Rogers said...

What are these books?? You'll have to fill me in the next time we're all over there, I'm out of the loop! Whatever they are, it looks like they're taking over the Memmott fam!! :)

JaNae said...

I have to agree with Ryan, I need one of those T's too :)

I guess I will just have to see the movie, I didn't even make it half-way through the first book :(

Amber said...

Cool T-shirts and what a nice hubby!

Terry Townsend said...

Damn, Ryan is a lucky guy. I can't think of a better venue to pick up on hot mommy's (hot, because they're thinking about Edward) then at those Twilight gatherings. Just kidding (maybe not). I got my "man" card taken from me when I admitted that I was hooked on the series. Rosalie and Alice are so frick'n hot! They can drink my blood any day.

Sally said...

You're hilarious Terry!!