About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kyle and Ryan go to the game

So Ryan splits season ticket to the Phoenix Suns with his parents. Since I am such a lover of Basketball he often has the opportunity to take someone else to the games. Out of all the kids Kyle is the one who loves the games best. Taylor likes to go and Aaron thinks it's ok. I can handle 1 or 2 games a month but any more than that is more than I need. So at the end of last season Ryan promised Kyle that he would take him to the first game this season. Kyle has been waiting and waiting, sort of patiently, for this day to come! It was on Monday night, and it started at 7:00 I think. It was a good game I guess because it went into double overtime. Yup I said double... Ryan said Kyle was cheering for a triple overtime but the Suns pulled it off and won by 3 in the second overtime. Needless to say they got home REALLY late, and I let Kyle sleep in until the very last second Tuesday morning before I had to get him up for school. Ryan got less than 5 hours sleep because he had to get up and take the kids to Seminary Tuesday morning. I asked him if he wanted me to drive but being as sweet as he is he got up at 4:45 and did carpool. Then last night (Tuesday) he went to the Metallica concert with his brother. He was supposed to take Aaron but as I stated earlier, Aaron is grounded from everything he knows and loves, so he was unable to attend. Again he got home Really late, even later than Monday. I imagine he's going to be super tired. Again. What we won't do for our love of sports and rock bands...

3 comments:

Kristi T. said...

Wow, doesn't Ryan know he is not a teenager anymore and he will be paying for this for near a month? It is so funny when Terry and I go out till late we start draggin at 11:00pm and to think we use to stay up all night with each other just talking and dreamin. Crazy. I am glad Kyle got to go he looks like he was super excited to go. I guess we only live once so live it up.

Sally said...

I know, I actually drove to Seminary today because he was sooo tired. We aren't as young as we used to be...

JaNae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.