About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kyle's Specs

So I get this letter from the school 2 weeks ago, turns out Kyle can't see. Who knew? I took him in for an exam (I only had to hold him down while they put in the eye drops, amazing) and I let him pick his own glasses out. He's been asking every day since if they were in. You'de think he'd won the lottery today when I checked him out early for the fitting. I think he did a pretty good job with the frames...

5 comments:

Fancypants said...

Um...I hate to tell you this, but that's not Kyle. Somehow you've picked up some strange kid and bought him glasses. Ha! He is so grown up, I don't even recognize him.

Christie Rogers said...

He looks so handsome! I'm sure once Zach sees Kyle with his glasses on, all of the sudden, Zach's eyesight will start to become fuzzy!!!

JaNae said...

Oh my gosh....Kyle went blonde on me! Must be all that sunshine down there. He looks very handsome with his new glasses.

Kristi T. said...

I love the glasses they are so stinking cute on him. I am so happy for you guys going through the temple. It is amazing how life turns out. Good for you guys. Hope all is well thanks for the phone call.

Natalie said...

OOOOOOh! I've found your blog! Monica linked on hers! I'll be checkin' in on you now! LOOK OUT!!!! ;D