About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween a bit late!

So here's our pumpkin carving! We had a friend of Aaron and Taylor with us for a few days while her parents were out of town so she got to carve too! And the picture of my friend Starr and I needs explination I think. On Halloween some of us ladies got together for lunch to celebrate Ruth's birthday. While at lunch we got to talking about dresses worn to weddings and how "special" the dresses were. Since it was Halloween and we were getting together to trick or treat and have dinner Starr and I wore our dresses for a minute. We took them off after the picture though!

3 comments:

JaNae said...

Oh sure you took the dresses off right after the pic, you know you love it!
Very "stylish" as Jozie would say ;)

Pam said...

Oh my! I should have come Trick or Treating at your place! I love your Jack O' Lanterns! So which sister's wedding was that beautiful dress from?

Nan said...

Nice dress sis! I have one just like it!