About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So many things, so little time...

Ryan took me to the Coldplay concert on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. He said he had to punch a corner on his man card for even going. It was all for me, what a sweetie!! Here's my awesome t shirt. We went with a few of our friends, the Jensen's, the Bradfords, and the Barrett's. Ryan actually like the show (because it was AWESOME) and then said he had to punch another corner of his man card for liking it and only has two corners left now, what to do what to do...



.

Not a great picture of the shirt, but it was the best one Taylor took so....

2 comments:

Tom said...

Sally,
Ryan would get his Man Card Revoked for taking you to a Coldplay concert, but if he can do something manly to redeem himself we will reinstate it.

OfficialManCard.com

JaNae said...

Wow, you got yourself a keeper there!
I'm realllly jealous now :) I love Coldplay too.