About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Game Time again!



Ryan and Kyle went to the Sun's game again, and Ryan called ahead and scheduled Kyle to be a high five kid. That means before the game they take them down on the floor and let them shoot some baskets, they get to hang with the group that does all the entertainment during time outs, ect. and they get to meet the "Gorilla" who is the mascot. Plus they got to high five the starting lineup as they were announced to come on the court. They gave us an 8X10 picture and a DVD as well. All for free!! Kyle loved every minute of it. Ryan also got 2 extra tickets to the game so he let Kyle's friend Brayden and his Dad Kory go to the game with them. It seems like Kyle gets to do all the fun stuff but honestly Aaron isn't into the games and Taylor is impartial. Ryan is just happy he finally has a "sports" kid.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's awesome! I didn't even know that they did stuff like that! What a fun dad to do things like that for his son! :)

Kristi T. said...

How fun for Kye. I know my boys would die just to hang out with their dad alone like that. Terry took Bowdee to a Jazz game a couple years ago and he still talks about it. But I am sure it is just as fun for Ryan as it is for Kye. Well tell everyone hi from us.

Cara said...

Trent would LOVE that!!!! That is awesome. I'll be showing Trent this post, he'll be so jealous.