About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Friday, March 20, 2009





We had Kyle's baptism on March 7th. It was a good day, I only cried a little :)
Scott Slade gave the talk on baptism and Kory Jensen gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. Being friends with us has it's down side... afterward we had cake that Ruth Butler made, soooo good! I highly recommend getting your cake needs filled at the Bakery of Butler!!

5 comments:

Candi said...

wow, you've been busy. Baptisms and broken fingers? Never a dull moment with you guys!

Kristi T. said...

Wow, you baptised your baby. Congratulations. I had a crazy dream about you two last night I will have to call I sure miss talking to you. I even woke up thinking I am going to drive my sorry ass down there just to see what they are up too. But then reality set in and I remembered about all my obligations here. Well love you and give Ry a high five for being there for his son.

Cara said...

Congrats!!!! What a great day. Wish we could've been there to share it with you. Give Kyle a big hug from us.

Erika said...

Congrats on the baptism...the cake is so great!!!

Erika said...

Oh and March 7th is our anniversary...funny.