About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Day



So we had a fun Valentines Day, Mark & Ryan planned it with no help from Kaylene and I, at first I was nervous, but it turned out great. We drove to a mountain some where close, and hiked to a flat spot right before a dropoff where you could see the valley, they built a fire and we watched the sun go down. Then they brought out the fixins for dinner, we had a typical campfire dinner, we roasted hot dogs and had chips and salads ect. Mark brought some tunes and we had nice background music while we chatted and enjoyed the fire. We had hot chocolate, and then packed up to leave after a few hours, such a great night...

6 comments:

Susanna said...

How cute that the husbands planned a date!

Mandy said...

That's so sweet of those two! What a great idea, something just laid back like that, that's my kinda date!

Candi said...

sounds perfect to me too. good job boys! when are we doing lunch?

crazy said...

what a couple of romantics. sounds so fun. tammmi

Kristi T. said...

Gotta love those Valentine's dates where they guy plans everything. How fun I am slightly jealous, we went snowboarding but that didn't end up being that romantic. Oh well we have many years to come. Love and miss you guys!

Cara said...

So sweet!