About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I haven't blogged forever :)



Well, since I have been a total slacker I thought I'd better get on and at least tell a little about what's been going on. I started working with Nikki Ritter helping with customer service. It's been a little bit of an adjustment, but I like it. Nikki is great and it's not difficult. Ryans work is still really slow, so we are just trying to stay on top of everything. Kyle had his first pine wood derby, his car was awesome, but it wasn't very fast... we have been swimming quite a bit too. I love when it gets hot out :) Not much else has been happening. The kids are almost out of school. Aaron turns 16 in a couple weeks so we've been letting him get some time behind the wheel. Life just keeps on going....

3 comments:

crazy said...

TIme does just fly by. It is good to hear you are doing good. Tammi

Kristi T. said...

Wow I can't believe Aaron is almost 16 holy crap! I love your photo of your family. You all look like a bunch of teenagers hangin with Kyle! Well it was good to find out you haven't fallen off the earth. Miss ya

Kristi T. said...

Holy smokes, Aaron is going to be driving. That's way too cool. You guys should get him a big old van and have him smuggle illegals across the bourder for dinero. I feel sorry for Taylor, I hope her finger heals straight. We'd hate for her to have a crooked birdie finger. It looks like you guys are having a blast. I'm jealous, when we're locked in our houses because of the cold and snow, you're out cooking hot cocoa over a camp fire...how fun is that. Love you guys. Take care.

TERRY