About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Speaking in Sacrament meeting...

Ok I usually don't post mushy, gooey things, but we got asked to speak in Sacrament meeting last Sunday. The whole family, even Kyle. We got to speak on our Temple sealing and it was both amazing and terrifying. I started crying when Kyle got up and didn't stop until the meeting was over. I can't explain what a wonderful experience the Temple was or how great it was to try and share that with everyone. I just hope everyone could understand me because I really did cry through the entire talk...

9 comments:

Jen said...

I heard it was an AWESOME sacrament meeting! I'm totally bummed I missed it. I needed to stay home with Brooklyn. But even Dane got a little teary eyed. I'm happy for you guys!

Cute But Dorky said...

Everyone I talked either cried or at least got tears in their eyes.

Chris said...

I can understand it Sally. Kristal and I were sealed after being married a few years. We had our beautiful daughter Hannah (who really did not understand what was going on) with us and kneeling at the alter together was something that I will never forget. After Hannah was sealed to us, Kristal's dad knelt as proxy for our son Riley who died just one month earlier. What an amazing gift!

Fancypants said...

You should have told us! We need another good reason to get out of this cold.

aliciamae100 said...

I'm sad I missed it. You have such a dear family. It was such a treat to sub for Taylor's seminary class. Amazing kids come from amazing moms!!!

aliciamae100 said...

I'm sad I missed it. You have such a dear family. It was such a treat to sub for Taylor's seminary class. Amazing kids come from amazing moms!!!

Erika said...

I'm sure it was very special! I would have loved to have heard it, but I would not have loved the crying headache that I am sure would have followed!

crazy said...

I am sure it was perfect. Tammi

Cara said...

Wish we could have been there!!!! I'm sure you all did amazing!