About Me

My photo
Married to my fantastic & handsome hubby with 3 perfect beautiful kids (stop gagging that's the last gooey thing I promise)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kyle's football game

So Kyle is playing flag football. I tried to convince him soccer would be better, but he's nothing if not stubborn so here we are. Then the coach puts him as a lineman. All 50 lbs of him...
I wouldn't be as worried if it weren't for that whole broken femur, external fixator thing. But he is actually doing ok!

2 comments:

Kristi T. said...

Bowdee is playing flag football for the first time this year and it is so fun to watch. Although I must admit it is funner to watch soccer he is really good at that. Anyway do you remember Codie Francom? and Michelle Serman? Well they are married and Codie is his coach. Its been fun. Well love you and hope he does great.

Cara said...

Way to go Kyle! Trent is doing flag football also. I'm wondering if we should have done tackle just so he could have some pads on against some of these HUGE kids! Have fun with it.